Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
iauro Systems PvtLtd was started in early 2009. iauro Systems Pvt Ltd focuses on Mobile, Cloud and BigData domains. iauro has delivered projects from single line of concept to finished market ready products. iauro also focuses on new, upcoming, disruptive technologies like IOT, iBeacons, Wearables, Data analytics, etc.
Some of the specialties: iPhone development, iPad development, Android development, mobile apps development, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Hadoop, NoSQL, Map Reduce, MongoDB, Redis, IOT
Salary details: Rs 3 LPA to Rs 5 LPA (depending upon the candidate’s experience and interview performance)
Probation: 3 months
Desired experience: 1 to 3 years in Android Development
Job Location: Pune
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- The candidate will be working with outside data sources and API\\\'s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Keeping updated regarding the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Experience with Android SDK, third party framework integration and other Social APIs, Web Services integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Version control with SVN, Git etc
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of Back End – Node Js/PHP Framework
- Multiple rounds of face to face technical interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT