Hocrox is a family of young, enthusiastic and positive individuals. We at Hocrox work smart and party with passion! From creating something new and letting our thoughts become things, Big things! We are the one stop house to tickle your creativity. Innovation is our business & Optimism is our core.
Hocrox as a corporate organisation is focused on developing products which ease human life. In short we build powerful products to solve real world problems. We have been dealing with research projects which are related to Government and cant be disclosed in public. Since 2013 our community grown significantly which includes scientist who are working on satellite data and Artificial Intelligence which is nature inspired.
Job Location: Mohali
Desired experience: 1 – 3 years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech.(CSE/IT) and MCA
Salary: 3.6 - 4.8 Lacs Per Annum
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated pos registration window is closed
Interview Process: HR and Technical
- Rapidly prototype and develop high performance and beautiful Android apps that interact with and consume web services (i.e., REST, JSON, XML, etc.).
- Write clean, well-documented, maintainable code that is easy to read and modify while rapidly iterating and shipping.
- Design and implement mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
- Work with other development and product management teams to generate, and execute on quality solutions using the latest technologies.
- Create test cases and assist QA team to test code in a highly automated and scalable environment.
- Programming experience in Java or C/C++.
- More than 1year of experience building Android Apps on phones and tablets.
- Knowledge of Android UI frameworks.
- A true, intrinsic passion for programming (especially with Android devices)
Skill Set Required: Android, JAVA, XMPP
1 - 3 Years
3.6 - 4.8 LPA