GS FARM TAAZA PRODUCE PVT. LTD. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gram Suchana Solutions Pvt Ltd. and is a B2B (Business to Business) entity focused on increasing the value to both the farmers and our business Customers (Retail/eCommerce/Hotels,Restaurants,Corporates,Institutions). The company is founded by Silicon Valley veterans and funded by Silicon Valley angel investors.
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are looking for an Android Developer who possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API\'s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Two Rounds of Interview
1 - 3 Years
2.5 - 4 LPA