Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company :
EduCommerce Technologies Pvt. Ltd is a mobile technology company. Its flagship product myly is a cloud based communication and transaction platform for educational institutions. myly platform enables integration of multiple value added technology solutions for educational institutions.
myly, with mobile app as the base platform, bridges the digital divide between the institution and parents, by bringing convenience in exchanging information, communicating and transacting in a secure environment. It fulfills the educational institutions need for an easy, scalable and economical solution, which is future-proof and can integrate with upcoming technologies.
Website : https://www.mylyapp.com/
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired experience: 3-5 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech-CS/IT/BCA/MCA/B.Sc-IT
Salary: INR 3-4 LPA
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Hands-on experience/expertise in Mobile Application development using Android SDK. Sound knowledge of mobile app development framework, Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME), OOPs, Familiar with the Android SDK, SQLite, REST APIs and Web services.
- Ability to analyze requirements, design, develop and test mobile app. Work with rest of the team for integrating the modules and roll-out to clients.
- Android developer for a product based company situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan (INDIA). The applicant will need to be bright, imaginative, and capable technologist specifically seeking a environment where their potential will be maximized through the challenging requirements of the product.
SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, multi threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Expertise in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Ability to perform requirement elicitation and estimate the effort accordingly
- Ability to analyze the gaps in the existing design by comparing with the Requirement
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Should understand the deadlines very clearly and achieve it in timeliness
- Candidate ideally would possess 2-3 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually;
- Have the ability to consult and communicate closely with project manager and staff.
- Should be willing to work under timeliness.
Qualifications & Related Experience:
- Proficiency in writing Android applications in Java for 2+ years.
- Experience in developing Android applications using Android SDK, Android Studio with Gradle for builds, and RecyclerView, Material design.
- Using version control (e.g. SVN)
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
-Technical Round 1
-Technical Round 2
NOTE: Only Male candidates shall apply.
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT