Eckovation is on the mission to make better education accessible, by connecting parents, students and teachers!
We are Angel backed, and well covered by press. Disrupting the USD 20B Indian online education market. Founded by Ritesh Singh (co-founder and CEO) (ex-Avanti, Robert Bosch, IIT Delhi-12) and Akshat Goel (co-founder & CTO) (ex-DeNA, IIT Delhi-12).
We launched our beta-product on 15th June, and since have more than 100 teachers, and 2000 parents/students, already using us, and growing fast!
Salary: 3 LPA - 8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
# What you will do
* make new engaging features, to make our Android app even better
* implement a sexy UI while working closely with the designers
* automate unit testing for each and every part of the app
* optimize the app for various form-factors
* helping in hiring the future Eckovation team
# Minimum Qualifications
* BE/B-TECH/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* 1.5 year(s) relevant work experience
* Programming experience in Java
* Experience in mobile application development (Android)
# Nice to have
* Deep knowledge of Java and Android
* Must have few apps, live on Google Play
* Familiarity with Google\'s Material Design
* Experience in implementing complex user interfaces on Android
* Experience with publishing application on Google Play Store, ASO knowledge a big plus
* Passionate about mobile, and good knowledge of upcoming trends in mobile space
# What we offer
* Best in class salary
* ESOPs (for those whom we love! :) )
* Opportunity to disrupt the Indian Education scene
* Fun-filled environment to work in
1 - 3 Years
3 - 8 LPA