About The company
"Diskover" is Zomato for Fashion!
It creates virtual window shopping experience app for people helping them discover cool fashionable things around them.
"Diskover" uses technology to help users find hidden shopping gems of the city on their smart phones
Founders come from rich experience in fashion and technology (NIFT & IIT) and are well funded by angel investors from technology and Retail sector.
The team brings best of fashion and technology together to make shopping through smart phone a unique experience.
Desired experience: -1-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/EC)/MCA
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months (Training will be outside Bangalore and will be communicated in Interview)
Salary: 5-6 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
As an early member of the team you will be responsible for setting up the engineering environment and process used across the company for app development, including the development tools, analytics frameworks, experimentation and operational monitoring functions. In addition you will use your experience and innovative skills to influence the design and ideation process, bringing innovative features and user interfaces to market.
In this role you will work closely with a design research team and founding team to bring minimum viable products to market, launch headline generating app and develop re-usable APIs and features that aggressively reduce the cost of future app development while retaining the ability to deliver innovative and award winning user experiences.
- Play a key role in the design and development of DISKOVER Mobile app
- Collaborate closely with other developers, designers and editorial staff to define innovative UI and functionalities optimized for mobile platforms
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Work with other mobile team in the company to utilize and establish best practices for mobile development
- Lead by example and produce high quality code that establishes coding standards and best practices for the team
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of Android application development experience
- Well versed with JAVA
- Experience with Agile engineering practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with new product definition and development, including Minimal Viable Product methodology
- Experience leading development of complex and highly responsive mobile applications that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Technical Interview
- Coding Test
- Business Interview
1 - 3 Years
5 - 6 LPA