Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Cre Innovations (Division of Mobisoft labs),is privately held, software development organization based in India with a global customer footprint. We have a team of People spawning two locations in India. Our team comprises of young and highly motivated professionals. We design, develop, test and deliver amazing games and apps for the mobile platform. Through outstanding development practices and project management capabilities by the best of brains, we aim to reach the pinnacle of mobile app and game development.
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 3.6 – 6 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other
- Know NDK
- Working closely with other developers to complete a common goal.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Working with the server developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the UI developers to build interfaces focusing on usability features
- Write sample apps that demonstrate the use of APIs/services for third party developers to utilize
- Optimizing performance for the apps, with a keen focus on reducing negative impacts to users, such as battery drain.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Skill Set Required:
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience in PHOTOGRAPHY in mobile Apps.
- Image Processing
- Experience of development using web technologies.
- Good understanding of OOPS and design pattern.
- Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART) Using version control (e.g. GIT)
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java & C++
- Experience with on device storage using SQLite, Preference Providers, Files, Content Providers
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive, detail oriented and responsible team-player
- Passion for innovation and for new and emerging technologies
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT