About The Company
A start-up in food tech, delivering solutions for restaurant industry to manage their operations & guests innovatively.
They don’t believe in 9 to 5 and 40 hrs a week work. They are looking for candidates who are passionate about creating awesome products that would amaze the world time and again.
Just to set the expectations that deadline is a DEADLINE ;)
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 5 LPA
Courses Required: B.Tech/B.E(CS/IT/ECE)/BCA/MCA/B.Sc(IT)/M.Tech(CS/IT)
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 1 to 2 years
Probation: 2 Months
Bond: 3 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Building optimised Android based applications while following material design
- Will be involved in complete SDLC cycle
- Discover, evaluate and implement new technologies.
- 1 Year experience in android development with material designs
- Knowledge of how backend development works
- Must be able to show us apps that you have created. Bonus points if you’ve created them outside of your work (we love seeing proof of how much you love doing what you do).
- Knowledge of Android hardware and other APIs like maps, GPS, Facebook etc.
- Strong in Core Java and programming fundamentals
- Some experience of working on end to end solution spanning from the UI to backend.
- Self Learner
- Implementing mobile analytics APIs like flurry.
- Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product.
- Telephonic introduction
- Telephonic Technical
- Face to face Technical
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., P.G.D.C.A
1 - 2 Years
3 - 5 LPA