About The company
Alcanzar Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd is a young IT company established in January 2012. They believe in taking technology to the next level by providing innovative solutions. Being equipped with required skills set, creative mind and technology, they constantly work towards improving overall customer satisfaction and delivering the best in class products.
Their team consists of young energetic and passionate individuals who love challenges and take ownership of their projects. They are in sync with latest technologies and keep themselves updated with current IT trends. They help their clients in building profitable business models using their ideas. Throughout the project lifecycle, they guide you to select the right approach which helps shaping your ideas into reality.
Profile: Android Developer
Desired experience- 1 year (Minimum)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE
Batch – 2012/2013
Training Period: None
Salary: 10-20% hike on previous CTC
(There is no bar on salary, upto 5LPA or more can be given to deserving candidate, depending on candidate’s performance)
Date of Joining: Immediate
1) Telephonic Interview
2) Skype Round
3) F2F Round
Tentative Interview Date*: 3rd week of April
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
1. The candidates will be working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development and will be delivering across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
2. Candidates will be working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
3. Gathering requirements around functionality and translating those requirements into elegant functional solutions and building prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
4. Creating compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
5. Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort and optimizing performance for the apps.
6. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
1. Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
2. Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
3. Familiarity with Eclipse, Android Studio and Android SDK.
3. Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML), experience of development using web technologies.
5. Experience in building web and native apps, using social media APIs.
6. Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART).
7. Using version control (e.g. SVN).
8. Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
The candidates will be working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development and will be delivering across the entire app life cycle â€“concept, design, build, deplo
1 - 2 Years
5 - 5 LPA