Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company
Afore Technical Services Pvt. Ltd. is one of the most innovative and reliable IT and consulting services provider for all sizes of businesses across a varied range of communication and computing devices and software. We have a suitable solution for all your needs, be it related to enterprise security, network, cloud, datacenter, application administration or SLA management.Our continuous growth is driven by our dedicated and experienced team of experts who are passionate about delivering meaningful technology solutions to our customers at any time. Leveraging its cloud based technology support, Afore delivers support services to businesses and consumers alike globally and its services are available round-the-clock, 365 days a year. With a growing global footprint, Afore business services are available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia.
Salary Details: Rs.2 LPA - Rs.3.6 LPA
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 1 to 3 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skill Set Required :
- Strong OOPS and design skills.
- Deep knowledge of the Android SDK and platform.
- Expert level knowledge of Java.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude.
Interview Process :
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT