About The company
SyncSpire is a group of innovators who make amazing experiences for our users and clients. They help businesses transform ideas into products. Melbourne and Sydney campuses enjoy studying in one of the most livable cities in the world.
Job Profile: Android Application Developer
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A/M.C.A
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s current package/experience/performance during the interview)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- Coding Round
- Technical Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-Develop mobile applications in Android.
- Prototyping in ionic and cordova.
- Interact with internal API’s to handle JSON/XML data
- Frontend/ UX design and improvements.
- Develop unit tests and profile code to improve performance.
- Create frameworks and automation in the development process to maximize build efficiency and secure solid code.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Skilled with Data Structures, Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Experience integrating with web services/ external API’s.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle multiple, high priority projects/tasks.
- Eager to learn and add new skills to their arsenal.
- Android, ionic, cordova skills
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap skills
- Good knowledge Web Services, Web Designing, Web Applications
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA