Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Android and Game Developer
About The Company
CodeGenesis is team of enthusiastic developers and creative artists. We have experience in creating excellent quality mobile games and applications on Android, iOS, Windows and Blackberry. So far we have developed more than 200 applications and more than 30 games successfully.
Job Location: Delhi/ NCR
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Salary- Fixed + Variable(effect on salary in Probation period / Training period): In probation Period a stipend of INR 10,000 Per Month would be provided
After successful completion of probation period the salary package would be revised to INR 2 LPA.
Target Batch Passouts: 2015
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech. (C.S/ I.T), MCA
Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically - advanced projects.
- Have a solid professional development background with an understanding of Software Architecture and Design.
- Develop cutting edge projects writing high quality code.
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and oversight on assigned projects.
- Help grow the technical knowledge and skills of other developers.
- Develop and maintain Apps and some Architecting.
- The candidate needs to have a high logical ability and high computer programming ability.
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK, API is preferable.
- Experience in developing/ testing/ integrating Android applications would be an added advantage.
- Strong in Java coding experience.
- Good understanding of OOPS Concepts, Design Patterns.
- Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work with minimal direction.
- Should have good communication.
- Written test Technical (General Aptitude, Java, C,OOPS, Algorithms)
- Technical + HR Final Round (Face to Face Round)
- Job Responsibilities: Android and Game Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT