Website - http://codegenesis.co.in/
Desired experience - 0 to 1 Year. 2012/13 Batch only
Course specialization - B.E/ B.Tech (C.S/ I.T)/ MCA (For MCA only 2013 batch)
Academic Criteria - 60% throughout
Probation Period - 6 months
- During Probation - Rs. 12,000 per month
- Post probation - INR 2.5LPA - INR 3.0LPA
NO BOND NO CONTRACT TO BE SIGNED.
Interview Process - Interview date is in 1st Week of March 2014
- Written test Technical (General Aptitude, Java, C, C ,OOPS, Algorithms)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Job Description & Skill Set
- Work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically advanced projects.
- Have a solid professional development background with an understanding of Software Architecture and Design.
- Develop cutting edge projects writing high quality code.
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and oversight on assigned projects.
- Help grow the technical knowledge and skills of other developers.
- Develop and maintain Apps and some Architecting.
- The candidate needs to have a high logical ability and high computer programming ability.
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK, API is preferable.
- Experience in developing/ testing/ integrating Android applications would be an added advantage.
- Strong in Java coding experience.
- Good understanding of OOPS Concepts, Design Patterns.
- Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work with minimal direction.
- Should have good communication.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Friday, 28th February, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA