About us –
In today’s Intelligence Age, the world’s best businesses have no choice but to continuously strive to become smarter.
Our clients hold the key to this and are today harnessing the power of The Smart Cube’s solutions to unlock new innovation and profit streams.
The strength of our solutions is born of a powerful blend of people, tools and technology.
A rare breed -
Back in 2003, the world was a very different place - the consumer internet was less than 10 years old and the smartphone was still a novelty.
The Smart Cube was created as a new kind of business, one that would make sense of the reams of data being generated.
Since then it’s been quite a journey.
A journey that has seen us change the way organisations think about intelligence. A journey that has put our industry on the map. A journey that is only getting started.
Our future focus –
We do not exist to help our clients simply fire-fight today. We help them to look ahead and stay ahead. Our vision is to be the catalyst for organisational intelligence for the world’s leading firms.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-6 months
Target Batch Pass out: 2018 (MBA)
Roles and responsibilities-
• Ability to understand business dynamics of an industry, factors affecting a company both externally and internally and how they influence the market structure
• Understand research objectives, design research strategies, interpret and analyze information for accuracy, exhaustiveness and applicability
• Extract reports, presentations and papers from trustworthy sources by executing advanced searches and analyze information extracted to unearth the real meaning of the data
• Read through vast amount of information collected and build a storyline to address the client’s objective
• Ability to scrutinize and simplify complex information into easy to understand lingo, which can aid in addressing key objectives of the study
• Learn how to use various databases and conduct advanced secondary research and judiciously use the relevant information to answer queries
• Conduct primary research by contacting industry experts to obtain insights into about a company, Industry or a business function
• Provide research and analysis on various industries by sizing markets, identifying and analyzing trends, culling out market dynamics and key success factors as well as understanding the value chain and the competitive landscape
• Use analytical frameworks like Porter's 5 forces, BCG Matrix, Harvey Balls, 3C's, 2x2 Matrix, etc. to better analyze the dynamics of various industries with guidance
• Identify partners and/or vendors for clients and then analyzing the best fit for the relationship
• Conduct company studies in various levels of granularity, covering details regarding financials, marketing, operations and strategy.
Ideal Candidate -
• Superior problem solving abilities and strong analytical thinking
• Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment where you need to push yourself all the time
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Motivated, fast thinking, dynamic person with strong business acumen
• Mature individual with a professional work ethic, and high degree of ownership and accountability
• Independent decision making skills with humility to consult seniors when in doubt
0 - 0 Years
6 - 7.2 LPA