AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don't just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business - property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Profile Offered: Analyst - Policy Management
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: Any Graduate in Any Specialization,Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Desired Experience: 0 - 4 years
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Directly support AXA XL underwriters / DAMs in Policy administration.
- Support issuance of policy documents for the insured.
- In case of policy non-renewals, send out the conditional / non renewal policy documents.
- Issue endorsements in case of any mid-term changes during the policy period.
- Generate policy numbers for the insured.
- Renew or decline policies as per the instructions from the underwriters.
B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BMM, BMS, M.Tech./M.E., MMS
0 - 4 Years
Banking & Finance