- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About The Company :
Searce is a Cloud, Automation & Analytics led business transformation company focussed on helping futurify businesses. We help our clients become successful by helping reimagine ‘whats next’ and then enabling them to realize that ‘now’. We processify, saasify, innovify & futurify businesses by leveraging Cloud | Analytics | Automation | BPM.
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary:INR 1.6 LPA - INR 1.75 LPA(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Perform Data Analysis in the area of shipment on-time performance and ensure SLA
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals; develop
individual relationships by listening, sharing ideas and appreciating others\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' efforts.
- Analyze complex problems and develops alternative solutions.
- Track and trace logistics shipments globally.
- Processing documents and information through the established shipment
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external
- Identify Process Improvement opportunities and drive active discussions to explore
Skill Set Required:
- Young, dynamic and an analytical mind
- Strong communication skills
- Excel Analytics Guru
- Ability to articulate Well
- Flexible for night shifts
- Aptitude test
- Face To Face interview (The students will be further interviewed for various areas covering the fundamental concepts by the senior management team or business experts. Candidates first meeting with us could consist of a number of interviews based on their competencies, accomplishments/academics and experiences as well as their suitability and interest in Searce.
Last date to apply: 7th March 2018
B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.6 - 1.8 LPA