Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services (EGS) is a critical component of the Wells Fargo’s (Wells Fargo Bank N.A.) strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo EGS - India (Wells Fargo India Solutions Private Limited and Wells Fargo International Services Private Limited) is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, knowledge services, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. The entities currently have a 8500+ strong team across their offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai.
Designation : Analyst
Software Development -
- In the Capital Markets Technology team to work on scalable/distributed/real-time/functionally complex systems written in Java or C# or C++
- In Market or Credit Risk Services Technology to work on compute grids, caches, distributed systems, java and C++
Data Analyst -
- In very large enterprise data systems to work on developing software solutions using database technologies, Big Data, in-memory database, real time data handling
Annual Total Compensation: INR 8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Degree & Batch : BE/B.tech (CS/IT) 2016 batch
Interview Process :
- Coding based test
- Skype Interviews for the test shortlsited candidates.
Desired Profile :
- Develop, Enhance & Support the Business Applications by understanding Technical & Business requirements, translate them to Low Level Design, and solving with the right technical programming toolkit and the solutions.
- Detail oriented and good problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to learn and apply domain areas and new technologies.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Good understanding of Data structure and algorithms.
- Programming knowledge in one of the languages such as Java, C++, C#, Python, R. Scala.
- Understanding of network protocols (optional).
- Understanding of High Performance Computing – Multi-Threading, Grid, or fault tolerance (optional).
0 - 1 Years
8 - 8 LPA
Banking & Finance