Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the worlds most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Profile Offered: Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Course Specialization: Graduate & above (B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA).
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
The principle responsibilities of the Analyst may include, but may not be limited to, the following;
1. Daily reviews diversified transactions using personal computer and report, performing maintenance on assigned accounts according to procedures, including checking and correcting discrepancies, verifying outside funds, and reviewing transactions.
2. Audits investment reports, cash statements, and supplemental reporting to verify that data is correctly posted and transactions properly classified. Writes inquiries to resolve audit discrepancies.
3. Responds to internal and external inquiries resolving discrepancies related to accounts.
4. Reviews daily exception reports resolving issues by applying knowledge of accounting and performance procedures and principles.
5. Identifies discrepancies affecting accounts, makes necessary corrections if possible, or routes information to the originating area and follows through until corrections are made.
6. Verifies report schedules, ensuring that reports sent to clients are accurate and mailed within scheduled timeframes.
7. Prepares various report schedules per client procedures.
8. Provides performance data for individual manager portfolio through the processing and reconciliation of accounting on the appropriate system.
To know more,please visit www.naukri.com/job-listings-Northern-Trust-Analyst-Recruitment-Pune-Northern-Operating-Services-Pvt-Ltd-Pune-0-to-1-years-041019010318?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=1570425444525&xp=3&px=1
0 - 1 Years
Banking & Finance