KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviours both professionally and personally.
We lead with a commitment to quality and consistency across our global network, bringing a passion for client success and a purpose to serve and improve the communities in which member firms operate. In a world where rapid change and unprecedented disruption are the new normal, we inspire confidence and empower change in all we do.
Profile Offered: Analyst
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Course Specialization: B.B.A/B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidates are expected to :
- Possess good understanding on basics of Business Mgmt. preferable in financial / commerce / Tax domains.
- Basic to intermediate level in Microsoft office.
- Good communication written & spoken English.
- Ability to comprehend and apply judgement to spoken and written English material.
- Possess right attitude, inter personal & teaming skills.
- Ability to work on various tools, sub systems and process flow.
- Should be able to take necessary logical / defined steps as part of the work flow.
- Ability to conduct secondary research over internet and global databases.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types across SBUs.
- Personal drive and positive work ethics to deliver results.
- Willing to work in operational matrix , under team leader and with a group of people.
- Being fungible across various SBUs processes as per operational needs.
To know more,please visit www.naukri.com/job-listings-Analyst-KPMG-Navi-Mumbai-0-to-1-years-080719006505?src=simJobDeskJD&xp=1
0 - 1 Years
1.5 - 2.5 LPA
Banking & Finance