About The Company :
NEXGEN Financial Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (\"NEXGEN\") is a SEBI Registered (Category 1) Permanent Merchant Banker providing integrated Debt & Equity Solutions to diversified sectors, especially Infrastructure sector. With an objective of leveraging its leadership in debt syndication, NEXGEN has now developed a Financial Advisory group. This Financial Advisory group is focused to advise Govt. ( State& Centre ) as also Private Sector in rendering world class advisory services such that the national projects & developers achieve the best quality at the most competitive costs.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: MBA/M.Tech/MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3-4 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 1 September 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Area of Operation to be focused on Debt, Promoters Funding, Structured Products and innovative solutions.
- Prepare Financial Analysis & DPR / TEV Study,
- Financial Models, Pitch Books, Information Memorandum, teasers, Due Diligence Report.
- Perform fundamental analysis, writing research reports, and determining fair values of a select group of stocks within a specific industry.
- Identifying the key drivers for companies by analyzing revenue models, cost structures, and financial statements.
- Financial evaluation of clients existing, proposed business lines/plans, feasibility study etc.
- Research work on various matters like tax havens, guide lines, trusts structures, various tax issues etc. and other Debt syndication related work.
- Traveling for business purpose as and when required at short notice within India.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of Finance and Banking.(Debt Syndication, valuation )
- Domain knowledge of infrastructure Sector (especially Power Sector).
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Zeal to learn and apply knowledge and skills effectively in a work environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Well conversant with MS Office,preparation of Notes, Articles and Strategy Papers.
- Excellent quality of documentation including Information Memorandums &research note is essential.
- Excel Test
- Drafting test
- HR Round
- Final Round
M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
1 - 2 Years
3 - 4 LPA