- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Truechip, the Verification IP specialist, is a leading provider of Design and Verification solutions - which help you, accelerate your design, lowering the cost and the risks associated with the development of your ASIC, FPGA and SOC. Truechip is a privately held company, with a global footprint and sales coverage across North America, Europe and Asia. Truechip has been serving customers since last 10 years in VLSI with a strong and experienced leadership. Truechip provides industry's first 24x5 support model with specialization in VIP integration, customization and SOC Verification.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 1-10 years
Salary: Good hike current ctc
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech (EE/EC)
Job Description :
- Develop unique and sometimes complex bench characterization test methodologies for ADC,DAC,PLL,USB, VREG, OSC,DDR,
- LOW POWER and IO PADs in order to determine and verify the device's functional and electrical performance across Manufacturing Process, Voltage, and Temperature combinations for the datasheet parameters.
- Develop and write automated code to control all test equipment during the collection and processing of characterization data which can run automatically to generate required PVT electrical parameters.
- Perform Design Evaluation and Bench Characterization for Analog IPs on devices still in development servicing the Automotive.
- Industrial and Select Consumer Electronics industries.
- Provide requirements, review schematics and PCB layout to develop circuit boards that maintain excellent Signal Integrity to enable design evaluation and characterization of ADC,DAC,PLL,USB,VREG, OSC,DDR, LOW POWER and IO PADs.
- Strong understanding of electrical circuit analysis, design, and test fundamentals
- Automation of Analog Characterization Setups using Labview and Test Stand.
- Strong Debug and problem solving skills
- Bring up of Silicon & Analog Validation Platforms like Analog Board for new ASIC/SoC design.
- Highly motivated, energetic individuals to take up bench characterization challenges on stand-alone /automated bench setup.
- Knowledge of C is must.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or Master of Engineering/Technology in Engineering
1 - 10 Years
3 - 12 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor