You would be glad to know that you have been shortlisted for the recruitment procedure with Jellyfish Technologies for the position of Software Engineer at Noida. The salary for this profile would be upto INR 2.0 LPA.
All information about the profile and compensation are given below.
Remuneration: Upto 2.0 LPA
Note: Salary will increased post the completion of probation period of 3 to 6 months and it will be performance-based.
Course specialization- B.Tech (IT, Computer Science), MCA
Experience- Freshers Only.
Role and Responsibilities & Required Skill Set:
- The Candidate should have a thorough knowledge of Core Java, Servlets and JSP.
- The Candidates with good knowledge of Spring and Hibernate will be preferred.
- The Candidate should have a hands-on approach to problem-solving and a quick learner.
- The Candidate should be good in communication and have worked on any live projects.
- Those Candidates will be considered who are passionate about programming.
Selection Process: Brief telephonic conversation followed by a Machine Test and a Technical/HR Interview Round
Machine Test : We will provide a set of 5 questions and candidate needs to solve 3 out of 5. No time limit. He/She can work on the problem for whole day.
Technical Round : Face to face technical round to assess his/her technical expertise.
HR Round : Set of logical questions and your chance to ask question.
Tentative Date of interview: To be intimated post registrations
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Last date for registering is 2nd September, 2013 by 3.00 PM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 2 LPA