About PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited: PwC is one of the world's largest providers of assurance, tax, and business consulting services. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the many stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, 161,000 PwC people in 154 countries work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them. At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.
Target Audience: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Job Location: Bangalore
Year of Experience: Freshers
Desired Candidate Profile:
- We need immediate joiners only.
- Candidates should have no standing arrears
- Candidates should have marksheet/ provisional marsheet of 8th Semester
· Review and analyze leads for potential suspicious activity, including those generated from detection scenario processes, the service of subpoenas and warrants, negative media reports, as well as other sources to include.
· Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions.
· Managing the investigative process from initial detection to disposition.
· Thoroughly and timely reviewing reports and other investigative leads that potentially identify suspicious activity.
· Investigate, review and resolve AML related and economic sanction related alerts.
· Formulating and recommending responses to potentially suspicious findings, reporting such activity to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
· Support Managers and Team Leaders in conducting AML investigations.
· Work with team members to determine whether to close cases, escalate findings and/or file a Suspicious Activity Report ("SAR").
· Drafting and reviewing SARs.
· Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
CTC Details: 3.5 LPA
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA