Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Affiliate Marketing Executive
About Couponhaat.in :
Couponhaat is an online brand and a joint company of Indian and European entrepreneurs with 50+ years of combined experience in Internet businesses. We've founded Couponhaat based on shared interests and value we can bring to India to build a vibrant, engaging and rewarding online communities. Couponhaat.in is just a start of building something much bigger - a place to start your online purchases - either via your laptop, tablet or smartphone. We are privately owned company backed by angel investors.
Website : couponhaat.in/
Educational Qualifications : B.Tech / BA / BBA / MBA
Desired Experience : 0 - 1 Year
Job Location : Faridabad
Salary Offered : INR 1.5 LPA - INR 2 LPA
Job Description :
Affiliate marketing executive is a hands-on position where you will have different tasks - from finding and placing great offers on our website to managing specific newsletter campaigns and promotions. You will have access to the vast network of our affiliate partners and you should carefully choose the best products, offers and savings. Occasionally, you’ll run specific campaigns (Valentine’s Day, GOSF, Diwali…).
- Work with Head of Affiliate Marketing to implement general affiliate strategy.
- Analyze, prioritize and implement offers on our website based on market trends and specific affiliate offers
- Analyze demand for specific product in your chosen vertical.
- Work with Affiliate Marketing team to prioritize and communicate the best offers to our clients/visitors through our website, social media channels and our newsletter.
- Develop future Affiliate Marketing programs in your chosen vertical.
- Report on the effectiveness of Affiliate Marketing programs in your chosen vertical.
Skill Set Required :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to summarize and present the ideas and information across the board.
Interview Process :
- HR/Face 2 Face Round
- Job Responsibilities: Affiliate Marketing Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT