Epic Research - Investment Adviser is a leading financial services provider with presence in Indian and other global capital markets. With its full fledged research operations, Epic Research - Investment Adviser has proven itself as company that produces and delivers high accuracy tips and recommendations for Equities – For stocks listed on BSE and NSE, Derivatives – BSE, NSE and Nifty Futures and Options, Commodity - MCX, NCDEX and COMEX, Forex - Domestic and International Currencies
Job Location: Indore
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech./M.B.A.
Salary: INR 1.32 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Round
- Need to Generate the clients for subscription of our research products
- Communicate to clients- the products & services of the company.
- Will generate the business as per target assigned by reporting authority
- Follow-up with clients for updating products and services.
- Assist in development of systems and process of the company.
- Assist in compliance with the competent authorities.
- Customer Relationship Management.
Skill Set Required:
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills, Fluent in English and decent Hindi. (Other Languages are welcomed).
- Excellent at Client handling and servicing. Telephone Manners & Etiquette.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Ms-Office applications (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint) and the INTERNET
- Knowledge of Financial Market will be an added advantage
AFC (Associate Financial Consultant)
0 - 1 Years
1.32 - 1.32 LPA