About The Company:
upGrad is an IIT Delhi alumni and Ronnie Screwvala founded company where we focus on enabling universities to take their programs online. Given team's background in education and media sectors, we understand what it takes to offer quality online programs, and at upGrad - we invest along side universities to build and deliver quality online programs (content, platform, technology, industry collaboration, delivery and grading infrastructure).
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch Passout: 2016-18
Salary: Upto INR 6 LPA + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Interface with leads via inbound and outbound calls or
- the Internet for the purpose of converting leads into confirmed applications across the globe
- Maintain a constant communication channel with leads through phone, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes
- Maintain a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and provide constant feedback to the Student Experience Manager in order to optimize lead closure
- To develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the students from countries all over the world
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what upGrad is offering to its prospective students and close applications.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable
-Multiple face to face
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 1 Years
6 - 6 LPA