Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Inkey Solutions is India based Software Development and Outsourcing Company, with a pool of highly skilled and trained professionals located in Surat, Gujarat. They focus on Business Applications, IT services and Outsourcing Our competence and experience ensures that they deliver excellent services and products to our customers. We make use of our solid software expertise to design and develop powerful and reliable tools.
Salary: INR 1.56 LPA-2.16 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Conduct induction of the new joiners. Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
- Handling employee database, maintaining employee performance log, review all employee history on a regular basis.
- Review the skill set requirement for all departments - Talent management.
- Employment confirmations, performance appraisals, performance management.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work related problems. Investigate.
- Motivate employees on day-to-day basis.
- Plan for and conduct office fun activities.
- Ensure company compliance and HR Systems, Policies & Procedures, SOP formulation - Development & review of all policies for the company, Templates for Appraisal letters, Service Agreements, Legal Documentation.
- H.R. Analytics/MIS/HRIS/Reports.
- Handle office administrative work.
- Business Development on a small scale.
- Ensure office decorum and discipline is maintained and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Handle the employee retention activity. Win the trust of the employee and help the organization in controlling the attrition. Improve employee relations.
- Process the exit plan for any employee. Handle Exit-interviews for all levels in the company.
- Counseling & Consultation on people and team issues
Skill Set Required:
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Well behaved,disciplined and attention to details.
- Patient and persistent.
- Should be Assertive.Quick learner and good in client interaction.
- Ready to take up new challenges and responsibilities.
- Face to Face Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Admin HR
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.16 Lacs
- Industry: IT