Job Description -ADM
- Agent Recruitment
- Agent Development
- Meet Business targets
- Customer Centricity
- Develop various sources of agent hiring & build a team of agent & agent pipe line.
- Conduct activity to enhance existing agent footfall to generate fresh referral for new agent hiring
- Implementation of MNYL GOLD process and adhere to the business norms
- Follow agent 9 pointer hiring mechanism & other hiring norms
- Ensure product knowledge by MNYL ways of training
- Field demonstration (FODâ€™s)
- Development of agent prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits.
- Work with agent on planning and reviewing of activities and goals.
- Identify the training needs of the agent and work with Trainers to improve the same
Meet Business Targets
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans.
- Improve agent productivity & persistency by regular PRP/IID/GID etcâ€¦
- Ensure companies product mix sales ration and adhere to the business norms.
- Maintain agent pro activity as per business plan
- Be MNYL brand ambassadorÂ & a customer champion
- Follow MNYL sales practice to develop deep customer loyalty
- Hold periodical customer meet to understand customer pulse & need
- Ensure customer queries are responded to satisfactorily as per MNYL standard.
- Sourcing & Selection capability
- Nurturing & Developing talent
- Result orientation
- Customer centricity
- Planning & Execution
Achievement of business plan & GPA
Recruitment / Development & Activisation of agent as per plan.
Persistancy as per MNYL grid
Achieve GOLD Score as per MNYL standard
Number of EC/MDRT agent
Graduate preferably with an MBA.
Age not less then 26 years
Work experience not less then 3 years in relevant field, & over all experience of 6-8 years.
Experience of handling 4-5 member team for 2 years.Â
Agency Development Manager
B.A., B.Com., B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BMS, MBA
3 - 6 Years
3 - 3 LPA