About The company
ATS is India’s Most Trusted Financial Services Company with more than 1 lakh satisfied clients, 800 service locations Pan India, backed by 24x7 expert support, unbeatable research support and offers the finest trading experience with the lowest brokerage in the market. ATS is a registered member of NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX
Job Profile: Analyst
Job Location: Chennai, Trichy, Coimbatore
Desired experience: 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period: 10 Days
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- HR Round
- HOD Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Interpreting Market report.
- Meeting with clients and providing investment advices and market recommendations.
- Liaising with sales traders/clients on market movements;
- Predicting how markets will move and buying and selling accordingly (especially derivatives traders who try to predict the state of a market at a future date);
- Gathering information - critically about mispriced assets, detailed data analysis and valuation
- Identifying issues affecting clients;
- Developing client relationships and presenting ideas to clients;
- Executing trades and securing deals with new clients;
- Keeping market-making traders informed of relevant issues with their customers and products;
- Obtaining market prices from market-making traders and executing the trade.
- Handling Team members of five plus and help them to achieve their targets with Delivery Volume and Unique Client code
- Helping the team to achieve their sales target for the product SIP, DMAT A/C. and Insurance.
- Achieving the business targets assigned in terms of cross selling, enhancing and upgrading the high net worth relationships.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate should have experience of Managing/acquiring wealth & retail Customers.
- Preferred Industry- Banking, Broking % Insurance
B.A., B.Com., B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
1 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA