About The Company : Established in the year 1999, we Malik Polychem Limited are engaged in manufacturing of Material Handling Conveyor, Brewery Plant, Recover Solvent, and Pneumatic Conveying System. Managed under the proficient guidance of Mr. Manav Dhawan, our organization has acquired a strong foothold in the industry. Owing to his strong business insight and rich industry experience, we have been able to provide the utmost level of contentment to our clients spread across the market.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 1 year+
Course Specialization: MBA/CA
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA to 2.7 LPA or (Hike on Current CTC)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and responsibities:
Responsible to handle and manage Financial matters
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge on Taxation
- Balance Sheet preperation & analysis.
- Should understand accounting procedures.
- Expertise in Tally operations.
- Should be well versed with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in preperation of Budget & other finanalical reports.
- Face to Face Round
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), Chartered Accountant, M.Com.(Hons.), MBA
1 - 3 Years
2.16 - 2.75 LPA