Zaco is providing third party maintenance services, multi-vendor support and refurbished IT infrastructure and network equipments since 2000. We specialize in data center maintenance for server, storage and networking equipment. With our data center maintenance services, we can help companies to extend the life of their IT assets. Zaco has more than 19 years of expertise in IT infrastructure maintenance services and a team of more than 100 experts including qualified engineers. With head office located in Mumbai, Zaco has presence in all major cities including New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Kolkata. Zaco provides services and support to customers across India. We have the largest inventory of spare parts in India with more than 3,00,000 parts. Being a multi-vendor support provider, we can manage hardware of all OEMs under our flexible service level agreements. Our IT Support & Maintenance Service provides a comprehensive multi-vendor support package that helps enterprises protect their investment. With Zaco, you can streamline your maintenance support for IT hardware and your multiple vendor relationships with a single point of contact. We meet the need for post-warranty support solutions by helping companies cut down their costs and experience an outstanding level of customer focused service. We are dedicated to providing our customers with service excellence in their time of need.
Profile Offered: Accounts Executive
Job Location: Mumbai
Course Specialization: Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization,Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 years
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Proficient with accounting software Tally ERP 9.
- Proficient in generating Sales invoice.
- Should have experience in bank reconciliation.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BMS, M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM, MMS, P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 3 Years
1 - 3 LPA
Banking & Finance