Shreeraj Jewellers is one of the leading jewellery store in Secunderabad
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 1 - 4 Years
Salary: INR 1.2 – 3 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skill Set Required:
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience in accounting.
- Candidate must know English, Hindi and Telegu.
- Should know preparation of trial balance & balance sheet.
- Should have working knowledge of computers, especially MS Word and Excel.
B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MBA
1 - 4 Years
1.2 - 3 LPA