About the Company:
Pusat Engineers Pvt Ltd is the Authorized stockiest of Wipro since 1984 and well established company in furniture and lighting industry in south India. Pusat engineers is also Authorized stockiest of Havells and other leading lighting brands.
Profile: Accounts Assistant-Computer Operator
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course specialization: All Graduates/MBA
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA – INR 2.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidates performance during the interview)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Written Test
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Assist with preparation of the budget. Coordinate with Pusat, clients, Banks as and when required.
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain cash controls
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Monitor cash reserves and investments
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue;
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Processes supplier invoices
- Maintain the purchase order system
- Ensure data is entered into the system
- Maintain and ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Prepare income statements, monthly, quarterly report on variances
- Maintain the computerized accounting system
- Should have good communication skills
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA