Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Accountant & Content Management
About The company
Founded by alumni of UCLA, Microsoft and Amazon, Advantage Club is India's largest mobile-first platform for corporate benefits. At Advantage Club, they create mutually rewarding relationships between employers and businesses by managing corporate discounts in India. They enable organizations to incentivize their employees beyond just salary. They extend "Corporate-Employee benefits" to Wellness, Dining, and Education, Gyms, Shopping and many more spheres of life. We are currently live with 225+ brands and 60+ corporates.
Job Profile: Accountant & Content Management
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA – INR 2 LPA
Training/Probation Period: None
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
- Coordinate with bank for statements. If required visit the bank on regular basis.
- Generate invoice and collect money from brand partners.
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Teamwork and client-facing (customer service) and interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem solving skills & numeracy
- Job Responsibilities: Accountant & Content Management
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BCA, BDS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT