About the Company:
Founded in 2014, Edrubric is an interactive platform which leverages the power of learning analytics to identify student’s key learning indicators. Sharing detailed analysis at micro level, Edrubric empowers parents and teachers to make better decisions for the student and creating a high performance culture in institutes. Their Vision: To assess factors impacting learning outcomes , hence help improve learning of students and build a culture where education becomes a fun activity.
Courses Required: B.A./B.E/B.Tech /M.A./M.Sc/M.Phil(Mathematics)
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Have fun while solving interesting and challenging problems.
- To work with a team of aces and help millions of students reach their goal
- Ability to carry out research related (reading/writing whitepapers) activities to improvise the current laid out content creation processes.
- Development of content creation for subject Mathematics for grade 5 -10.
- Strong knowledge of K-12 mathematics.
- Decent knowledge of MS office.
- Candidate should be already staying in or willing to relocate to Gurgaon
- Candidates with prior experience in interacting/teaching with students shall be preferred.
- Aptitude Test
- Face to face discussion on the role and candidates interest (Could involve some puzzle solving)
- Content Creation
Academic Researcher- Mathematics
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA