Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the company :
AnkGanit is an earnest attempt to make a difference in the education sector. Established by a young entrepreneur Ankit Gaur, the team has grown to include IIM/FMS/IIT(Gold Medallist) alumni. Their objective is simple -To ensure each aspirant who joins us has access to unmatched opportunities to make his or her career dream come true!
Their first batch of 83 students resulted in over 17 IIM, 3 MDI, 2 FMS and about 20 other top 15 B School Final Selections. Their latest batch of 113 students continued the tradition of excellence with students garnering over 40 IIM, 8 XLRI, 3 IIFT, 7 SP Jain, 6 MDI and 13 NMIMS Calls with over 35 final selections in Top 20 B Schools. Refer to results under the results tab.
They have been consistently delivering a result of nearly 30% selections in Top 20 B Schools. Their students have also made it to New York University, Oxford University, ESCP Europe and University of California among other top Global Schools.
Profile: Academic Counsellor
Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: Any
Only female candidates can apply.
Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2.5 LPA, On completion of probation, variable would be added
Tentative Interview Date - Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- The candidate would be required to counsel students about Management as a career.
- Track enquiries, call potential students and inform them about our value proposition
- Establishing and maintaining good rapport with prospective students.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Possessing Counselling Skills
- Mature to handle Clients, Parents and Students
- Possessing good analytical skills
- Pleasing and Convincing personality
Interview Process :
- Personal Interview
Note: Only Female Candidates are preferable with excellent communication skills.
- Job Responsibilities: Academic Counsellor
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: Education