About The Company:
Toppr is one of the leading ed-tech platforms in India. Our vision is to effectively personalise education using technology. We are an extremely passionate team of engineers, educators, and designers – making consistent strides in product innovation to enhance our user engagement.
We cater to the individual learning styles of candidates preparing for various school and board examinations, olympiads, and scholarship tests. Additionally, we enable preparation for engineering and medical entrance tests as competitive as JEE and NEET.
We have won multiple awards such as:
1. IAMAI India digital awards for educational website
2. Amazon mobility awards for emerging startup in education
3. Top 10 Hottest Startups - CB Insights 2015
Gamified and Adaptive Learning; Confluence of Data Science, Pedagogy and Design; Fast
Present in over 30 Cities, with an Employee Strength of ~1500 FTEs
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
INR 10 LPA (Fixed + Variables)
INR 3 LPA to INR 4.5 LPA
Fixed Retention bonus
INR 60,000 to INR 90,000
Performance based Variables
INR 720,000 Yearly
Job Location: Mumbai
Course Specialization: B.Tech/MBA/B.Com
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes
- It is a Field Sales profile.
- Should be ready to work 6 days a week (Wednesday’s to Mondays).
- Ready to work in extended shifts.
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students. Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA