About the Company:
TRI3D is an IIT Madras and NASSCOM 10K incubated startup working in the field of apparel digitization and personalization. Our goal is to simplify model photoshoots & facilitate "try before you buy" for all apparel. Our first product is a WebGL based instant cataloging solution, in which the user can upload a flat picture of the garment, and the software automatically drapes it on a model and gives out highly realistic e-commerce ready images. This saves the user more than 90% of money, time and effort. We work closely with a lot of top brands in the country, and also one of the largest e-commerce platform too.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-1 years
Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT), BCA, MCA, B.Sc (IT), M.Sc (IT)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Cropping, Blending various elements and extracting lighting and shadow details from an image using image editing software like Photoshop and GIMP
- Creating templates for 2D rendering of garment catalog images that would be used as product images on various e-commerce platforms.
Skill Set Required:
- Blender 3D / Maya / 3Ds Max / Anyother 3D software - beginner is fine.
- Image editing Skills - GIMP / Adobe Photoshop - beginner is fine.
- Telephonic Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA