AMCAT scores and report are first sent to you on your email address after 6-7 days of your test attempt.
Please check your email with which you gave the AMCAT exam or account from which you are registered on myamcat.com. Please check your spam/junk folder and mark our emails as not spam to ensure that you keep receiving emails from the AMCAT team.
Alternatively, you can log in to your account and visit the dashboard to see if your scores are available or not. Below is the scores page where you will be able to check your complete scores and feedback report for the AMCAT exam.
AMCAT Myscores page
Important points to consider if you haven't received your AMCAT scores:
If you took AMCAT in your college for no specific company
- Scores and reports are typically sent within 6 working days of your test attempt.
- Sometimes, due to heavy volumes, there might be a delay of 1-2 days in receiving AMCAT scores
- If your college mates have received their scores and you haven't, you should raise a support query using the given link.
- If it has been more than 10 days from the date of your test attempt, you should raise a support query using the link provided at the end.
If you took the AMCAT at the Aspiring Minds designated test center
- Scores and reports are typically sent within 6 working days of your test attempt
- If it's been more than 10 days from the date of your test attempt, you should raise a support query using the below link.
If you took the AMCAT for a specific company, you may or may not receive your scores and reports depending upon the policies of the company.