Yes, you can give the AMCAT test again after 45 days of the last attempt.
Please follow the below step to take the AMCAT exam again:
- Step 1: Login to myamcat.com using your credentials
If you don't remember the credentials, visit this link to book AMCAT.
- Step 2: Visit the link Schedule AMCAT and choose your desired slot. You should choose City, Test Center, Date and Time for AMCAT test
- Step 3: Complete the payment
- Step 4: Great! You can take your AMCAT test again on the selected slot.
Things you should know if you are planning to take the AMCAT exam again:
- New AMCAT scores will be valid if you take the AMCAT exam after 45 days from the last attempt.
- Your AMCAT subscription expiry date will be as per your latest AMCAT exam.