Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Xchange Leasing Executive
About The Company
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Salary: INR 1.56 LPA to INR 2.16 LPA
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 year
Bond: 3 months rolling contract with the company (Based upon the candidates’ performance the contract will be renewed)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Talking to partners on contractual terms.
- Explaining the process for obtaining leased vehicles.
- Fleet management (inventory, maintenance, planning)
- Following up on leads
- Kannada speaking is a must; Tamil & Telegu is a plus
- Familiarity on any lead management tools (Sales force) or any other ERP is a plus
- The person should possess good interpersonal skills.
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Xchange Leasing Executive
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.16 Lacs
- Industry: IT