Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
AxisRooms, a Bangalore based startup provides B2B solutions which simplifies distribution for Hotels. We are looking to hire programmers with experience ranging from 2-5 years. You will be a core part of the team, be able to make decisions based on company's strategy and will be given full control on how to build and maintain the solutions.
The founders have a collective experience of over 35 years in the travel industry, has extensive network in India in the hospitality community. The technology is built by two CSE, IIT Roorkee graduates.
The current product is the starting point in a grand vision of a ground-breaking solution that will challenge the way travel industry do business. The vision and the product idea are well received within the tech-venture investing community and company has received investment offers.
Website - www.axisrooms.com
Profile/Designation - UI Developer
Job Location - Bangalore
Desired experience - 1+ year
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E
Probation/Training Period - 6 Months.
The salary offered for the profile is between 6 LPA - 12 LPA (Depending upon Interview performance and candidature, the salary may vary).
NO BOND NO CONTRACT
- Written Test (Technical Proficiency Test)
- On the spot Assignment
- Final Interview Round (Technical + HR)
- Designing, development and implementation of front-end web projects.
- Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
Desired candidate profile
- 1+years of experience in Web development.
- Expert level knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge on JQuery
- Proven experience connecting front-end clients with back-end web services and databases.
- Savvy understanding of UI/UX principles
- Understanding of cross browser issues.
- Strong knowledge in traditional Web development and the ability to demonstrate a broad
- knowledge of acceptable UI patterns.
- Understanding of JAVA based development environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Totally flexible, work at your own schedule. No one checks when you come in and when you go. You are an adult and will be treated as an adult
- Decent Pay and Stock Options
- Honest, timely feedback
- Opportunities to grow along with the company
- Opportunity to work in a flat organization
- Opportunity to work with clients directly
- Genuine interest in developing and prepare you for different positions.
- Provide an environment where your voice is clearly heard.
- Environment where honest mistakes are accepted and provide room to learn from mistakes
- Work in a strong entrepreneurial oriented culture
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 12 Lacs
- Industry: IT