We are changing road travel in India ride by ride. We are a fast-growing taxi rental marketplace with one dream: making each road trip happy. Attempting to fill the gap of getting outstation taxis, InstaCar is simplifying the process of booking rented outstation cars by providing a democratic marketplace. We explicitly want to build a team from different backgrounds and with a wide range of interests and experiences. We are committed to building a gender-balanced organization.
Job Profile: UI designers
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3.5 - 6 LPA (Fixed + Variable)
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Joining: Immediate (Max 15 days' Notice Period)
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
• Telephonic Round.
• Written test - Case Study.
• F2F round.
Role overview: We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Building work flow for applications and creating smooth user experience.
• Design screens on sketch (sketchapp) based on inputs of Product Manager and other stakeholders.
• Plan future implementations by working closely with the product team.
• Implement and enhance the visual style guide, including designing components and visual elements. 5. Deliver an amazing user experience by working with front-end developers.
• Answer front-end developer's questions and give feedback when application deviates from spec.
• Participate actively in UX discussions and User Studies when required.
• Create visuals for marketing presentations when required.
• Create prototypes in InVision for marketing or UX discussions when required.
• Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Skill Set Required:
• Degree in creative design / industrial design / or user experience.
• 1-3 years of UI experience on the Web and Mobile Applications.
• Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
• Have basic drawing/illustration skills.
• Hands-on experience creating Screens and High Fidelity Wireframes (from wireframes/sketches).
• Experience using Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin.
• Experience with design systems a plus.
• Proven UI experience.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
• Be open to iterating on different versions of a screen.
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MCA
1 - 3 Years
3.5 - 6 LPA