Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
ChipEdge is a Electronics Skill Development Company founded in Oct 2012, with a vision to offer quality Skill Development, Enhancement Programs to Universities, Professionals and Corporate. They offer multiple Skill Development, Enhancement courses to working engineers, during weekends. They offer customized VLSI training programs to corporate, to ramp up the fresher or enhance the skill of senior engineers.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Salary: INR 1.25 to 2.25 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
- Responsible for classes co-ordination for the complete training cycle.
- Co-ordinate with the trainers, trainees to ensure classes runs smoothly as per the program schedule.
- Work with training facility vendor on class rooms scheduling, readiness and other logistics.
- Responsible for Training material printing, distribution, process of assessments and issue of certificates.
- As a first level of contact for trainees, responsible for attending their needs / problems and offer them best possible support.
- Assist the management in running the courses smoothly and Any other general admin work, which comes time to time.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office and web applications.
- Proactive, organized, responsible with a proven ability in administrative work.
- Should be willing to work in a startup environment.
- Open minded and willingness to learn & grow with the company.
- Experience in Training Coordinator roles is preferred.
- Job Responsibilities: Training Coordinator
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.25 Lacs
- Industry: IT