Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Trainee Software Engineer F
Rare Mile Technologies
Rare Mile is founded over the world. Our team comprises of the very best in class technical talent with inclination, ability and a track record of providing world class solutions for our clients. The USP of our team is its ability to research, experiment and provide solutions for new problem areas. Rare Mile Technologies brings together the experience of a large player and by experienced IT professionals with decades of experience in delivering complex web based internet and intranet applications for clients all nimbleness of a startup to create Wow! Experiences for its customers.
We work only on the latest technologies and make sure to put our hands only into complex projects.We enjoy converting a great technical idea into awesome product by partnering ourselves with startups in Silicon Valley.
Besides the plethora of awesome technical projects, this is also a great place to work. Everyone on the team benefits from free meals, snacks and tremendous organizational openness and transparency.
A visit to the company’s website- http://www.raremile.com would help you to have a detailed understanding about the firm.
Designation- Trainee Software Engineer (Only Female Candidates are required)
Requisite skill set-
· Top Notch Technical Folks with sound fundamentals, Java/ C# Preferred
· Good Aptitude & Trouble The Trouble Attitude
· Knowledge of MySql, Ajax, HTML and CSS
· Ability and strong willingness to learn, explore and master new emerging technologies
· Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web and the desire to challenge the limits
· Candidate must have a good Aptitude, Logical Ability and basic knowledge of Java
Compensation- Rs. 12,000/ Month for 6 Months (in hand) and Rs. 30,000/Month (in hand) after completion of the first 6 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Course specialization- B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)
Academic Criteria - 60% Graduation
Target batch- 2013
Probation Period- 6 Months
Desired experience – Freshers
1. Technical Written Round (Java)
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Round (Face to Face)
Date of interview- 29th June 2013 in Bangalore
Tentative date of joining- ASAP
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 0 Lacs
- Industry: IT