Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Testing and Implementation Engineer
About The company
VAPS TECHNOSOFT is a Bangalore based ISO 9001 Company specialized in architecting the Ecampus technology in the knowledge domain and E-club in hospitality domain. Vaps has been serving these domains from last 14 years across the country. Vaps has various ranges of ERP versions to suit the education domain supporting from Kinder Garten to Post Graduation and at University levels. VAPS has various attractive ranges of products namely:
1. Ecampus/ I-Vidyalaya
2. Campus Resource Management
3. Club Management Software
4. Elearning Technology
5. Hi-End Technologies like Kiosk, Smart Cards, Finger Print Reader, Face Recognition, CCTV cameras, Interactive Voice Response System, Dynamic Notice Board
Job Profile: Testing and Implementation Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.C.A
Training/Probation Period: 1 Month
Salary: INR 1.2 – 1.5 LPA
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple Face to Face Interview
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Handling the implementation and testing process.
- Client management
- Testing, implementing & providing all kinds of support for Business Application software to the clients.
- Good Knowledge in Database concepts and troubleshooting for clients Queries.
- Testing of Financial Account, Payroll, Online Examination Process, Admission Process, Interactive Voice
- Response and Kiosk in the client side.
- Understanding the project and ability to perform the given task strategically conduct all the test cases.
- Tracking the defects and communicating to managers and coordinating with developers.
- Proficiency in handling the complete SDLC and finesse in adopting & keeping abreast the latest IT trends & technologies.
- Tracking the defects and coordinating with developers.
- Job Responsibilities: Bangalore
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT