About the Company:
Finance Buddha is in retail asset fintech space (personal loans, business loan, home loans and LAP) distribution business on behalf of banks/FIs for the last 3 years. We have recently entered the insurance space by acquiring an insurance distributor and getting our own IRDA License which gives us a much wider suite of products. We have 20 offices in 14 markets across India with a total team strength of 350+ employees and 500+ associates We have tie-ups with around 15 banks/FI\'s like Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Indusind Bank, Bajaj Finserve etc In our business model all activities i.e. from lead generation from an interested customer to closure is done internally Our current acquisition levels are in the tune of USD 250 million across secured and unsecured loan businesses. The company will close FY 15-16 with revenues of USD 5 million with a strong bottom line. The organisation is the biggest distributor of unsecured loans in South India currently, and aims to be the biggest player across loan distribution in the country.
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 16-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.5 – 2.5 LPA
Job Description :
- Achieving sales and contribution targets.
- Act as a bridge between buyer and the seller of the property site.
- Establishing relations with customers through high standards of customer service with a personalized approach.
- Updating and refreshing own selling skills, competitor activities etc.
- Fresher’s having sales interest can also apply.
Skill Set Required :
- Must be passionate about delivering impeccable customer.
- Must have excellent conversational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong sense of discipline and be eager to learn.
- Must have pleasant and friendly personality
- Must be achievement and goal oriented.
- HR Round
- Final Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.5 - 2.5 LPA