You have been shortlisted for a high growth role in our company as we see a strong match between your profile and the position we are looking to fill and shall like to invite you for an interview. In this role, not only would you be involved in technical support, but would also get the opportunity to run large scale events and interact with customers.
The profile is for Technical Support Executive (Contractual).
Earning Potential: Up to 1.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidature)
- This job will give you a huge exposure to the corporate world where you would be getting:
- Experience to run large scale events
- Interact with corporate personnel (Company HRâ€™s, College Directors, Training & Placement officers, etc)
- Managerial exposure in handling multiple people and managing the complete assessment drive
- Hands-on experience in networking and troubleshooting
- Opportunity to travel to various parts of India
- The candidate will be required to perform data related jobs, will be the single point of contact for Aspiring Minds in the event and will be responsible for the successful assessment drive. This would involve managing the LAN at the campus, making necessary installations and invigilation.
- The candidate will do trouble shooting at events and ensure that expectations are completely met, also assist in data management and aggregation.
Candidate Profile: Important please read
- Sincere, hard working and motivated
- Should possess Good knowledge and interest in Networking and Windows XP will be preferred
- The candidate must be comfortable and willing to travel to various locations in India for extended periods. A typical Test Engineer would travel for 40 days outside his base location and then be stationed in his base location for a period of 30 days post which he will be expected to travel again
- Good spoken English and presentable, Knowledge of a local language, a plus.
Date for interview:Â You will receive an admit card with venue details ones you confirm your registration
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Wednesday, 3rd September, 2014 by 11 AM
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesn\'t work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 1.5 LPA