Aspiring Minds is a fast growing company which started in 2007, launched by alumni of IIT and MIT(USA) with a strong advisory panel consisting of professors from Harvard Business School and MIT. Its primary area of business is in scientific computer-based assessments for employability in multiple sectors. Aspiring Minds has established credibility with clients such as HCL Technologies, Aricent, Deloitte, ITC Infotech, Nokia (Location & Commerce), Microsoft Research, Tata Motors, Sapient, Ericsson, MphasiS, Accenture and many more. Aspiring Minds is a 200+ people company with its Head Office in Gurgaon and presence across 25 states in India.
Designation: Technical Support Executive
Target Batch: 2017 and 2018
Degree: B.Tech (Any Branch)/BCA/B.Sc(CS/IT) or Diploma with Networking/CCNA
Desired Experience: 0-1 year
Job Locations: Gurgaon, Kolkata, Lucknow, Bhopal, Raipur, Ranchi, Patna, Jaipur, Guwahati, Chandigarh.
CTC Offered: INR 1.0-1.5 LPA
- The candidate has to assist Aspiring Minds team in conducting testing at campuses. This would involve managing the LAN at the campus, making necessary installations and invigilation.
- The candidate will also assist in data management and aggregation.
- The candidate will do trouble shooting at events and ensure that expectations are completely met.
- The candidate will be required to process results and ensure delivery.
- The candidate will be required to perform other data related jobs
- The candidate will be the single point of contact for Aspiring Minds in the event and will be responsible for the successful assessment drive
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Sincere, hardworking and motivated
- Interested in managing events
- Should be a very responsible person who can be relied on to follow procedures
- Good knowledge and interest in Networking and Windows XP will be preferred
- The candidate must be comfortable and willing to travel to various locations in India for extended periods.
- Good spoken English and presentable
- Knowledge of an additional language, a plus.
Interview Process: Face to face interview
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM
0 - 1 Years
1 - 1.5 LPA