About the Company:
Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space.
We are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia and Accel. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
Our current engineering challenges are in the areas of logistics, credit risk modelling, fraud detection and automation of lending processes.This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic technology driven solutions for Rupeek, from the ground up!
In this role, you will own customer issues throughout their complete lifecycle while providing knowledgeable and responsive technical support for our customers.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT/Electronics/Electrical)
Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Why work with us?
- Engineering team consisting of past startup founders, IIT alumni and serial hackathon winners
- High standard of engineering quality and opportunity to work on a cutting edge tech stack
- Solve unique scalability challenges
- Learn how the India lending system works on the inside
- High impact role at fast paced growth company
As a Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Track, investigate, and resolve customer questions and issues by email at various levels of complexity and customer impact
- Act as an escalation point for the most complex and in-depth issues that potentially span multiple external and internal organizations while working independently
- Communicate directly with internal organizations to complete root cause analyses, issue investigation, workarounds and defect resolution
- Develop and implement the most complex repro cases to identify potential software defects, misconfigurations or issues in customer environments
Some skills we consider critical to being a Technical Support Engineer:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users.
- Technical Round
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
0 - 1 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA